Afternoon Tea Etiquette
IN THIS COURSE YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 1 pre-recorded instructional video taught by Myka Meier.
- 57 minutes in length with the ability to pause, rewind and rewatch.*
- Two weeks of unlimited access to rent and watch from the date of enrollment.
*These videos are closed-captioned. Beaumont Etiquette is committed to making its website accessible to all its users.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- A brief history of afternoon tea
- How to host afternoon tea
- How to make tea
- Tea party guest etiquette
- Correct tea party attire
- Tips on how to eat and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea
- Tea menus
- Tea table settings and much more!
*This video is copyright protected and may not be sold, copied or shared. ©2023 Beaumont Etiquette, LLC
Course Investment: $64.99
*Virtual Courses, including The Duchess Effect, are not refundable, cancellable, extendable or exchangeable. Click here to read Beaumont Etiquette’s Terms and Conditions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, technical issues or difficulty registering.