Dining Etiquette Basics
You can now enjoy a complete dining etiquette tutorial taught by Myka Meier! This dining etiquette course focuses on Western dining, specifically American and Continental dining.
IN THIS COURSE YOU’LL GET:
- 1 pre-recorded instructional video taught by Myka Meier.
- 1 hour and 5 minutes in length with the ability to pause, rewind and rewatch.*
- Two weeks of unlimited access to rent and watch from the date of enrollment.
- Please note this is the same dining etiquette tutorial video also included in the Online Finishing Program; If you subscribe to the OFP, you will already receive access to this Dinging Etiquette Course
*These videos are closed-captioned. Beaumont Etiquette is committed to making its website accessible to all its users.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- General dining manners, from casual to formal
- Dining and table setting tips
- How to hold cutlery correctly
- How to navigate a formal place setting
- Napkin etiquette
- Elegant eating tips
- How to hold tea, coffee and wine glasses correctly
- Soup, dessert and bread etiquette
- American and Continental dining differences…and much more!
Course Investment: $79.99