PUBLIC SPEAKING MADE EASY: SPEAKING AND PRESENTING SKILLS
IN THIS COURSE YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 1 pre-recorded instructional video taught by former BBC presenter Diana Mather and Myka Meier.
- 42:17 minutes in length with the ability to pause, rewind and rewatch.*
- Two weeks of unlimited access to rent and watch from the date of enrollment.
*These videos are closed-captioned. Beaumont Etiquette is committed to making its website accessible to all its users.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Tips to help you master public speaking and presenting
- The most common public speaking faux-pas and how to prevent them
- Conquer nerves and jitters through specialized techniques
- Learn how to connect with an audience
- How to create an incredible opening for a speech or presentation
- How to get points across without rambling
- Presenting on camera / online vs in-person techniques
- What to wear (and what not!) and why
- Exercises to learn how to enunciate and articulate
*This video is copyright protected and may not be sold, copied or shared. ©2023 Beaumont Etiquette, LLC
Course Investment: $64.99
*Virtual Courses, including Public Speaking Made Easy, are not refundable, cancellable, extendable or exchangeable. Click here to read Beaumont Etiquette’s Terms and Conditions. Please email email@example.com with any questions, technical issues or difficulty registering.